Advanced Nano Technology for Antimicrobial Protection
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PROTECTION
NANO-Spear™ is a new coated fabric technology developed to inhibit odor causing bacteria and a wide array of microorganisms including mold, mildew, and fungi. Integrated within the fabric is a microscopic bed of nano-size spikes that lie in wait to puncture the cell walls of invading microbes, inhibiting them as they come to rest on the fabric’s surface. NANO-Spear™ technology is a totally new approach to providing long-lasting antimicrobial protection for coated fabrics used in industries that require the highest levels of hygiene.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT?
WHY USE NANO-Spear™?
• Inhibit stain and odor causing microbes while enhancing the life
• Without this extra level of protection, the microorganisms rapidly repopulate. This long-term protection is not achieved by ordinary cleaning methods.
• Rigorous testing by both independent and World Health Organization approved laboratories confirms that NANO-Spear™ has been proven to reduce the growth of microbes, algae, mold, yeast and mildew populations by up to 99.99% and continues to inhibit their return for the useful life of the fabric.*
• Fabric’s antimicrobial properties do not fade over time.
• Revolutionary nano technology used in NANO-Spear™ molecule is EPA registered.
• Antimicrobial properties leave no visible trace on fabric, giving fabric the same look and feel as other non-antimicrobial fabrics.
• Embedded in fabric during manufacturing process.
• Permanent for useful life of fabric.
INDEPENDENT STUDIES HAVE SHOWN NANO-Spear™ TO BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST: (These claims have not been approved or verified by the EPA)
Candida al bicans
Bacteria (gram positive)
Bacillus sp. (vegetative cell)
Bacteria (gram negative)